Approach Your Finish Line with Hope, Joy, and Peace
Facing your ultimate death can be scary, but in light of God’s promises, it doesn’t have to be. Finish Line provides practical and biblical help on topics such as finances, blessing others, end-of-life choices, heaven, and caring for those you leave behind so you can approach your own finish line with hope, joy, and peace.
Finish Line distills a lifetime of spiritual wisdom as Robert helps you:
- Find true peace and reassurance about the end of life
- Discover the things you can do to prepare those you love before you die
- Understand the truth about heaven and what God has for his followers in the next life
- Learn from people in the Bible about what crossing the finish line should–and shouldn’t—look like
- Take care of specifics such as planning your funeral service, determining end-of-life issues, and preparing a will
- Let go of physical, relational, and emotional clutter
- Receive what God has for you in your final years
A rich guide for this season of your life, Finish Line offers unvarnished—even lighthearted—truth to comfort your heart, practical help to ease your mind, and a reminder of God’s promises to comfort your spirit so you can look toward your own finish line with both peace and hope.
Print Length: 240 pages
There are no reviews yet.