Let This Hymn Collection Feed Your Child’s Soul
Joni Eareckson Tada and Bobbie Wolgemuth collaborate to help you teach twelve classic hymns to the children you love. With richly orchestrated music, true stories, prayers, and Scripture, Hymns for a Kid’s Heart will feed your child’s soul.
Your kids will:
- Be inspired by the true stories of the hymn writers.
- Connect with tenderly written devotionals.
- Learn to sing twelve classic Christian hymns.
- Practice piano and guitar with printed music.
- Understand more about God’s character and grace.
- Memorize a Bible verse with each hymn.
- Learn to pray along with their singing.
- Give your children a lasting musical treasure.
- Experience the pleasure of filling young hearts with joy.
- Be equipped with the tools to teach children twelve classic hymns.
- Enlighten young people with an understandable theology.
- Enjoy prayer and Bible memorization with kids.
Print Length: 96 pages